Lower Camden County
The Lower Camden County Dog Training Club is a non-profit club founded in 1947. the dog training club and its members are dedicated to:
- Promoting obedience training of dogs of all breeds
- Promoting the general welfare of dogs
- Holding obedience trials/matches, rally trials/matches and agility trials under the American Kennel Club rules and regulations
- Performing therapeutic work through visits to nursing homes, senior citizen centers, rehabilitation centers, etc.
- Conduction educational programs on dogs and training at schools, clubs, shopping malls, and other organizations